Even though I specifically noted that a bust dart needed to be added; and promised I would do it; I didn’t
In some poses, the bust dart issue disappears!
Truth is, by the time I finished messing with the armscyes and hem I plain forgot about the bust dart. Which in a way is OK because I need to do at least 1 more version before calling this pattern a TNT because..
my armscyes look strange:
somehow, I have created a narrow … pit. The original draft is much wider
I decided since I still have issues with the sleeves and I want to know Connie Crawford’s draft is right for me, I would trace the originals onto tissue paper, trim apart
tape to the underside of my pattern tissue
and then trimmed to Connie’s original armscye shape.
I measured the armscye. It is 21″ just like the sleeve cap. (Whoopppeee!).